Data Dealer is a joint project of:
Institute for Critical Digital Culture
1070 Wien | Austria
Cuteacute Media OG
1070 Wien | Austria
VAT Number: ATU67429099
FN 384287 d (Handelsgericht Wien)
Fax: +43 (0)1 253 303 342 28
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 (CC-BY-SA 3.0)
- Voltaire (Yvonne Schüttler, SIL Open Font Licence 1.1)
- Bowlby One SC (Vernon Adams, SIL Open Font Licence 1.1)
Video trailer samples & audio tracks:
- Free Library on music-for-video.com
- "Noisettes" by Voktebef (2008, Creative Commons Sampling Plus)
- "They're coming..." Zapac feat. greg_baumont (2011 CC Attr-NC 3.0). Note: We´ve got an individual permit to publish the trailer under CC-BY-SA.
- "42901__freqman__glass-break-3.wav" by FreqMan auf freesound.org (CC Attribution 3.0 Unported)
We also invite you to have a look at the credits at our Team page.
Just like the majority of today´s websites, we included plenty of shiny Facebook Like Buttons into our website. Maybe we even included Google Analytics. For this reason, loads of details about every single click of your Data Dealer experience are transferred to Facebook and Google for careful analysis. Additionally, we included Disqus and other services. Our mailing list is run by Mailchimp. You should read all their privacy policies before using our service. Luckily, that´s only about 35 pages of legalese, all combined. Clearly, these companies are very, very concerned about your privacy. You trust them, right?
Aside from that, we probably won´t disclose your personal information to any third parties.
Terms of Service. Didn´t read.
A user rights initiative to rate and label website terms & privacy policies, from very good Class A to very bad Class E.
Me & My Shadow
If you use a computer, surf the Internet, text your friends via a mobile phone or shop online – you leave a digital shadow. You want to know how big it is?
Your web privacy. In your hands. Find out which top Online sites store data about you, and tell them to unlist your info.
Book: Fake It! A guide to digital self-defense. By Steffan Heuer and Pernille Tranberg.